MAT THE W M.
WHEN WINNING IS THE ONLY OPTION.
Committed to securing justice for injured clients and their
families, Cavanagh Law Group’s attorneys work quickly,
tirelessly and aggressively on the most complicated and
high-stakes personal injury and medical malpractice cases
in Illinois. The firm wins exceptional results for its clients by
utilizing its extensive experience and expertise in the full
gamut of personal injury and wrongful death matters.
The firm’s lawyers have obtained more than $350 million in
settlements, judgments and awards for their clients. Some of
their recent successes include:
• $55 million railroad crossing verdict;
• $14 million medical malpractice settlement;
• $13.7 million wrongful death verdict;
• $9.1 million railroad crossing settlement;
• $7.5 million medical malpractice settlement;
• $6.3 million wrongful death settlement;
• $5.7 million motor vehicle crash award;
• $4.5 million motor vehicle crash settlement;
• $4.5 million product liability settlement;
• $4.5 million wrongful death settlement;
• $4.1 million motor vehicle crash settlement;
• $3 million premises liability settlement;
• $3 million product liability settlement;
• $2.5 million birth injury settlement;
• $1.5 million railroad crossing settlement;
• $1.45 million medical malpractice settlement; and
• $900,000 nursing home negligence settlement.
CAVANAGH LAW GROUP
*CHOSEN TO 2012 SUPER LAW YERS
**CHOSEN TO 2012 RISING S TARS
†OF COUNSEL AND PRINCIPAL OF O’CONNOR LAW OFFICES
Tim Cavanagh, the firm’s founder, was named one of
the top 500 plaintiffs’ lawyers in the United States by
Lawdragon magazine in 2007. He is a member of the Board
of Managers of the Illinois Trial Lawyers Association and an
invited member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum. In
2010 and 2011, he was named to the prestigious “Irish Legal
100” by The Irish Voice Newspaper, which recognized him
as one of the top 100 Irish attorneys in America. Leading
Lawyers Network, a division of Law Bulletin Publishing
Company, has named Cavanagh a “Leading Lawyer” every
year since its inception in 2003—an honor that is limited
to the top 5 percent of lawyers in Illinois. Leading Lawyers
also named him one of the top 100 consumer lawyers in
Illinois in 2010. Cavanagh was named to Super Lawyers®, a
Thomson Reuters service, for the years 2005-2012.
From 2008 to 2012, attorney Matthew M. Rundio has been
recognized on the Illinois Rising Stars list.
CAVANAGH LAW GROUP
161 North Clark St.
Chicago, IL 60601
PH: (312) 425-1900
FX: (312) 425-1904