2575 East Camelback Road | Phoenix, Arizona 85016-9225 | P: 602-530-8000 | www.gknet.com
Refer With Confidence
The record of success for Gallagher & Kennedy’s Personal Injury & Wrongful Death attorney team underscores
its knowledge and experience in protecting the rights and dignity of victims of catastrophe, negligence, abuse and
wrongdoing. This team is second to none in Arizona in handling complex, catastrophic and high-profile cases, and
is in the forefront of social change resulting from outcomes achieved on behalf of their clients.
These highly accomplished attorneys are well known in the legal community. Their reputations and working
relationships with legal professionals have resulted in successful partnerships in pursuing high-profile cases.
Over many years, they have rigorously fought for victims harmed by others with skill, passion and a commitment
to secure just and equitable awards and settlements for their clients.
In addition to these high-profile cases, the Gallagher & Kennedy team
has extensive experience in medical malpractice, products liability, sexual
abuse, burn injuries and many other negligence and wrongful death cases.
RECENT AND NOTABLE CASES
• Yarnell HotShot Firefighters case (ongoing)
• Fraud case against major tire manufacturer and its lawyers (ongoing)
• Arizona State University student drowning case (ongoing)
• Discovery and disclosure of Ford Escape defect leading to national recall (2012)
• Sedona Sweat Lodge wrongful death tragedy (2009)
• Mexican Hat, Utah ski bus rollover accident (2008)
• Phoenix mid-air collision between two TV news helicopters (2007)
• Nationwide Ford police interceptor fuel-fed fire cases (1998-2008) Lawyers. When Results Matter.
Standing (l-r): Jeff Pyburn, Matt MacLeod**, Caroline McGroder, Bob Boatman*,
Pat McGroder*, Mark O’Connor*, Liana Garcia**, Ray Norris*
Seated: Lincoln Combs**, Kim Allen, Kevin Neal, Shannon Clark*
2014 Super Lawyers* and Rising Stars** honorees